Wednesday, September 7, 2011

This life is interesting !

Hi all, I'm back ! :D
It's been a busy August for me ! As i mention in previous blog, i have been busy for my Project, Musical, Interview and Exam !!

MUSICAL : I was crying like crazy after finish everything, that because i'm so sad to leaving those crazy fellows in club, on the other hand i'm happy bacause we have done a good job ! I hugged every members of them and i feel i'm leaving them for the next 6 months, and i will definitely miss them ! <3



INTERVIEW : I went for interview with Yvonne, one of my classmate, to the 213 Pandan Gardens located in Jurong west, and it takes me 1 and half hours to go there. And i get accepted in the UNIVERSAL STUDIO SINGAPOREEEEEEE as Park Operations ! It sound like very fun working there and i'm so excited before start workingg ! Yeyyy !


EXAM : 2 Exams in this term sucks. it's my fault because i didn't study ! I hopee i can get Bs for my exam and i'll be so happy. I'm not hoping any A or A+, at least i pass or get Bs ! Amen ! Let's see the result out later on, and decide how is my fate then ! LOL

Today is my victory day and finish everything ! now it's time for holiday ! :D

Next blog topic : LOVE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment