Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The busiest term !

Heloooooooooooo :D
I think it's almost 2 more months i havent post anything in.

I've been busy for preparing our campus performance "EASB Musical" which we put alot of effort in practicing it. We practice 3 times a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 7pm till end.
But in the performing arts club, i knew a lot of fun people like Manolo, Max, Feli, Celi, and others. They are also super crazy and funny. Manolo - Philipino - Stupid faces - Funny, Max - Chinese - Autis - Weird. Feli,Celi - Indonesian - Damn lebay - crazy. PEACE :P

This term is my busiest term ever. Assignment all over the place, practice for performance for a whole month, classes and training till die. Okay, a lil bit too much :D I started my training class 2 weeks ago and it is not fun at all. boring and sleepy. and now, they asking us to start to prepare our CV for our internship later, and i haven't start anything. *stressssssssssssss*

I moved from my old HDB which i live with my Batamnese relatives and friends. I moved with my super duper sexy roomate, Mellika Klara Dewi, who is very crazy and funny ! :D In that house, there are a lot of unexpected housemates from different part of Indonesia. But all of them are very fun and also crazy !

Still have a lot of things happen, but i can't talk every single detail here. But life is interesting ! <3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment